Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Top 5 Videos Of March

To to computer issues March was a pretty bad month for me, having to get a laptop in order to continue making videos caused a major drop in the number of videos I usually do. But here are the top 5 videos I recommend for the month of March in order of upload date.




Finally being able to start my lets play of The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild was a huge relief for me. Even though I already had played through the game and know a good amount of the game, all that really did was let me do what I want, skim over some boring text parts as well as the huge learning curve the game has.





The first and biggest surprise this series has had for me was when I went to take on Calamity Ganon early only to find a boss rush that doesn't happen if you had saved the 4 Divine Beasts.


It hasn't been long since I beat the original Blaster Master for the NES, and now a remake of the game has come for revenge. Well, I'm game for round 4.


Time for another Sonic series on my channel and it's time to race in Sonic Riders, a racing game riding surfboards called Extreme Gear.


Getting bored of just fighting Ganon, I left Hyrule Castle to travel the world of Hyrule. The first destination is Kakariko to continue the main quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment