Tuesday, April 4, 2017

3 Custom Textures For Future Minecraft Resource Pack

It's been a long time since I last made textures for Minecraft and recently I've decided to see what would happen if I tried making some more. Well after on and a half days I got 6 new Minecraft textures. So lets go over some of them today and let me know what you guys think about them.

Custom Minecraft Gold Block Texture 1228xCustom Minecraft Gold Block Texture 256xCustom Minecraft Gold Block Texture 16xCustom Minecraft Gold Block Texture 32xCustom Minecraft Gold Block Texture 64x

Custom Minecraft Gold Block Texture



I started by making a red orb and then made a yellow background. After adding the border I went back and changed the color of the orb to a more orange yellow look. I really love using the smudge tool to help make my textures and this came out great.

I didn't want to make a simple gold block texture and wanted it to be a bit more ornamental as something to be displayed and I feel the orb in the center really helps for that.


Ice texture for Minecraft Resource Pack 128xIce texture for Minecraft Resource Pack 256xIce texture for Minecraft Resource Pack 16xIce texture for Minecraft Resource Pack 32xIce texture for Minecraft Resource Pack 64x

Custom Minecraft Ice Texture

The smudge tool was used for most of the ice texture, I ended up making the transparent parts last but I now think I shouldn't of of done that and just dotted the canvas and then smudged. In the end I got a good image but I could of done this faster.


custom Minecraft terracotta light grey texture 64xcustom Minecraft terracotta light grey texture 128xcustom Minecraft terracotta light grey texture 256xcustom Minecraft terracotta light grey texture 16xcustom Minecraft terracotta light grey texture 32x

Light Grey Terracotta Texture

The terracotta texture are a bit intimidating and can be hard to use, so instead I made a large grey stone block. These are made to face each other to create a two by one stone brick. At this time I have not tested to see if this texture will work the way I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment