Monday, February 15, 2016

Nintendo Predictions for 2016

It's about time I got around to making a list of predictions for my favorite company.

#1
The NX Console Will Be 4K

I've talked about this a few times before and even went and made a whole post on if a 4K console would even be possible (read here) by making a PC equivalent.

#2
Sakurai Can't Stay Away From Smash
sakurai smash bros dlc new stages

Sakurai is one of the hardest workers when it comes to video games, and when it comes to Super Smash Brothers he works himself to death. Even though he has said that he's finished with the DLC I think he'll come up with a few more things to add to the game, thought not at such a fevered pace like before. I think he'll announce a new stage at E3 and it would be released soon after, but I don't think we'll get a new character.

#3
Super Mario Galaxy 3 Announced

mario galaxy 3 video game for NXIn my last post I told you guys about 3 games I would like to see at the launch of the NX and although I don't think they would launch this game right away anymore but I do think they'll announce it at E3 and it will come out a few months after the NX launch.






#4
Zelda Wii U and NX

Many people have been thinking that the new Zelda will pull a Twilight Princess and release for both the Wii U and NX and at E3 2016 I think Nintendo will announce just that.

zelda wii u on nintendo nx

#5
Bayonetta 3 Announced

nx exclusive bayonetta 3 nx launch title
As I said in the last post I think Bayonetta should get a third game in the series, especially after Bayonetta getting into Smash. So at E3 2016 Platnium games may just announce the game as a launch title.







#6
Pokemon Z Release Date

pokemon video game pokemon z nintendoSome people think that Game Freak may just move on to the next generation of Pokemon, but I don't think that will be the case. Currently the Pokemon anime is in the XY&Z season, so I think it is very likely that Pokemon Z will be coming next, and I think it will be announced within the following few months before E3 and released either mid or late Summer.






#7
Capcom Does Something With MegaMan

capcom does something with mega man
For a long time now Capcom has not known what to do with the MegaMan series, but at E3 they take a gamble with our favorite blue bomber to make a new game in the series. The MegaMan will actually be a new MegaMan in it's own time line where MegaMan is the blood son of Dr. Light but is in critical condition after an accident. With the doctors unable to save him Dr. Light uses his robotic technology to turn his son into a cyborg to save his life. Oh and Dr. Wily becomes a cyborg in a quest for power.

#8
Nintendo Makes A Social Media Website

I don't mean Nintendo signs up for Facebook and Twitter (they already did that), I mean they create a new social media site for people to use. This social media site that I will call MiiGaming is a site that uses Mii Avatars and connects with your gaming consoles. It's like Twitter but for gamers, quickly post from your NX while playing, to notify followers about the game quickly. The site will also have so more Nintendo flavor, but what that means I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment