Thursday, November 15, 2018

My Hopes For Metroid Prime 4 For Nintendo Switch

My Hopes For Metroid Prime 4 For Nintendo Switch
My Hopes For metroid prime 4 gaming blog

With no new information on the upcoming Metroid Prime 4 for Nintendo Switch since it's announcement I've decided to list a few things I would love for the game to have.

1 - Open World
With the massive success of The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and it's open world format, I would like Metroid Prime 4 to follow this trend and have an open world were we could go almost anywhere at anytime.

2 - Faster movement
Samus in 3D Metroid games tends to feel slower and heavier than in the 2D Metroid games, I would like this to be improved upon. While moving around tight corridors a slower speed would be better, something like Pokemon's running shoes would be nice to have as well. I know the series has the speed booster powerup but I was hoping for something in between. Now that I think about it, Super Metroid had something like that.

3 - Save Anywhere
Since the Switch has been made to be played anywhere, having a way to save anywhere would be great or have many many more save points in the game so it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to get to a save room.

4 - Zero Suit Samus Mode
I would love to see a sort of second quest like adventure where you use Zero Suit Samus instead of the Power Suit. This second quest would be very similar to the first but even harder and without many power ups than the original quest making the player have to take the long and harder routes to ones destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment