Friday, November 2, 2018

Smash Direct List What I got Right and Wrong - What Do I Think About It

Last time I made a list of what I thought and hoped we see in the recent Super Smash Bros Direct, let's see what I got right and wrong
Smash Direct List What I got Right and Wrong - What Do I Think About It



Skull Kid as playable fighter 





A lot of people thought that Skull Kid From Zelda Majora's Mask was going to be playable in the upcoming Super Smash Bros Ultimate. We thought this as we thought we cracked the Sakuri Code, but it looks like we were wrong.

Shadow the Hedgehog as echo for Sonic



With echos now being a thing we thought of what characters could have easy echos, and it was quite simple, just choose a already implemented fighter and then find another character who is practically the same in body and method of combat, and boom a echo is found. While I could only find a few echos (it's harder than you think when you keep the echo rules in mind), but Shadow was one that would fit perfectly, biggest change would be run animation. 

Stage Creator with more things to use than before and with themes based on the fighters instead of generic themes



This was a disappointment to me as I love thinking and creating my own levels, I'm still holding out for some sort of stage creator for the game.

Online Demo similar to what Splatoon did before release


Well this worked for Splatoon

Return of Smash Run with online play 
My favorite addition from Smash 4 was a no show at the direct, although it seems that the pieces required for it are still their.

 What I got right;

Online details
It was pretty much required for them to talk about the online mode in this direct so it was an easy pick for the list.

Details of the unknown mode believed to be called spirits at this time
It was pretty much required for them to talk about the online mode in this direct so it was an easy pick for the list.

Another new fighter to bring the roster up to an even 70 fighters not including echos
I felt Nintendo would want to avoid the number 69 so having one more newcomer non echo was required, at the time of the listings I forgot about putting down the Pokemon rep which I would of said Incineroar as I saw a lot of potential for move he could do in the game far more than Decidueye.

No comments:

Post a Comment