Thursday, October 5, 2017

What Games Will I Be Buying For The Rest Of The Year? UPDATE

 With Nintendo's new rule of no more live streaming their games, I no longer have as much desire to do a lets play on them now. So I have to make a new plan.

With my income down and the year coming to a close in 3 months, I decided I need to plan ahead for what video games I gonna spend my money on. Currently I have 3 video games that I plan to buy and also do lets plays of on my Youtube Gaming Channel.

A Hat In Time, a 3D platformer in the vein of the old 3D collect-a-thons will be released later today and is the first game I will be buying. I also now plan on doing a live stream of the game when I get it.

Even with my desire to LP Nintendo games are at a low, I'll still be getting Super Mario Odyssey. And with my money being tight this year I'll probably still do a lets play of the game.

The next game I plan to buy is Sonic Forces which is to be released on November 7th. I love me some Sonic and I hope this one will be good like Sonic Mania.

 I'm also interested in getting and LP'ing RIME and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment