Friday, October 27, 2017

Sonic Forces Hopes For The Game

It's not much longer until the new Sonic The Hedgehog game comes out and I've stayed away from spoilers so I can start fresh when the game comes out. All I now is that Eggman is destroying a city and you can create your own character.

As for what I hope for the game, I hope that the game has gameplay similar to Sonic Generations or like the Sonic stages in Sonic Adventure. I also hope that the game does a good job telling it's story unlike a certain other Sonic series.

I hope the developers just make a Sonic game without trying to add in new things again and end up taking away from the game. I just want a good Sonic game.

sonic forces sonic team

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is great news that Sonic comes in gaming, I am waiting for this long time, this is my favourite cartoon, mostly watched, Its fun to play it with some tricks or cheats, see this site for getting more tips of various games.

    ReplyDelete