Wednesday, October 12, 2016

3 Recent Live Streams & How I Think They Performed

I have found myself recently doing more live streams recently, but what do I think about how they performed for my Youtube channel.

Live Stream BAYONETTA EP 11 - Halloween Time

(Live Stream) XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X EPISODE 1

More Minecraft Building (LIVE STREAM) 

Live Stream BAYONETTA EP 11 - Halloween Time



Since it's October I thought it be a good time to continue playing Bayonetta, but I found the results of the live stream to be very disappointing. Almost no one came to watch and those who did come to check it out did not stay. Whether it's me being bad at this kind of game or something else I will not be returning this game to the channel again.

(Live Stream) XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X EPISODE 1


When I originally started playing Xenoblade Chronicles X I did not know how into the game I would get, and wanting to get into the game again and wanting to start over from the beginning I decided to bring you guys along.

I had a ton of fun playing this and it's quite evident as this was my longest live stream ever, at 4 hours long I don't expect you to watch it all in one sitting. As for how the video performed I say it's a low average to how I usually do. It's not horrible but not good either as I don't expect this to help my channel, but since I had a lot of fun playing I don't feel bad about this.

More Minecraft Building (LIVE STREAM)


My best live stream would be this Minecraft build stream where I ended up building a barn for almost 2 hours. Whether it's the background music I used or shaders or even the custom models, this was a very good stream. with high views compared to other videos as well as a good watch time, this is something I will do again.


No comments:

Post a Comment