Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Video Games I Want To Play But Haven't - Sonic The Hedgehog 2006

For one reason or another, their are many games that end up going right by me. Whether I don't have the money, or another video game got my attention and I forgot about it, or something else. Their will always be some great video games that I will miss. So I'm going to start posting about such games, I could of made this a list of games but I'm going to take my time doing this and not have to get it all in one post.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2006

sonic 06 shadow silver
I said I wanted to play them, I never said I would enjoy them or that they are all good. I happen to be a big Sonic fan from his glory days on the Genesis. We Nintendo fanboys knew that the original Sonic games were great but at the time we just couldn't say it (the whole Nintendo Vs Sega thing was going on and you had to pick a side).

When I first heard of Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 I was disappointed that it wasn't coming to the Nintendo Wii, instead a different Sonic game was created and very quickly, Sonic and The Secret Rings was a game I knew I wasn't going to enjoy as much as 06. Well I still haven't played Sonic 06 but Sonic and The Secret Rings still drive me nuts, just check my lets play on it. Click Here

I have heard and seen how glitchy Sonic 06 is, but that still doesn't stop me from wanting to play it, even if it's just for some laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment